Thursday, October 5, 8:00 a.m. – noon, at the Colonnade Hotel in Boston
After nine months of competitive solicitation and negotiations, PowerOptions has selected Constellation to supply the next electricity program. The new program moves members forward addressing needs for today and tomorrow with:
- Pricing strategies to mitigate risk and take advantage of fluctuations in the market.
- Preferred pricing for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations with ChargePoint, the world’s largest network of EV charging stations.
- Energy storage through Stem, a world leader in energy storage solutions, to partner with renewables or manage peak load.
- On-bill financing for EV charging stations, storage projects or energy efficiency.
In lieu of the Annual Meeting, we will be holding a series of rollout meetings for the new electric supply program with Constellation. The first meeting is on Thursday, October 5, from 8:00 a.m. until noon, at the Colonnade Hotel in Boston. The meeting will include:
- An overview of the new supply contract, with new pricing options and strategies for saving.
- A market update with local and regional impacts to hurricanes and other extreme weather events.
- New products and services.
- ChargePoint will also have an electric vehicle charging station demo and representatives available.
The new supply contract runs from June 2019 through June 2023. Pricing for those future terms is currently very favorable, and members can lock in prices now.
We hope to see you on October 5!